L'Oréal SeedZ is the Management Trainee program by L'Oréal.
Inspired by building our future fresh talents from ground up like seedling nurseries, the program aims to equip top Gen-Z new graduates with the skills and knowledge necessary to kickstart their careers in the company.
The new name signals growing into something beautiful and different, all the while being supported by an entire community. With personalized missions, a robust learning program, exciting experiences, and exposure to our leadership teams, becoming a L’Oréal Management Trainee is the right next step to confirm your professional purpose and go beyond.
In the 18-month program, you will undertake several missions that will enable you to discover the Beauty business and be exposed to various fields of expertise.
Your tailor-made development track is guaranteed to give your career an excellent head start. You will learn about our various posts and business models, build your own network, discover our unique divisions, and gain an overview of L'Oréal, our culture and our working environment.
If you’re a results-driven worker with a strong eye for business & loves to be identifying new business opportunities for Dermocosmetics market, then there’s no better experience than the L'Oréal SeedZ Management Trainee – Marketing Program at L’Oreal!
During your L'Oréal SeedZ Journey, you will have:
- An opportunity to become a future leader of Beauty within 18 months.
- 18-month rotational program in different business functions.
- Specific projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives.
- On-the-job and classroom training to equip you with technical and professional competencies.
- An assigned Buddy and Mentor to provide you with the best support and guidance available.
- An exposure to the following métiers or functions: Marketing, e-Commerce and Commercial/Sales.
- The whole community of SeedZ MT from around the world.
- Chance to become a young talent ambassador of the Company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A graduating Bachelor/Master's Degree student or a graduate with less than two yearswork experience.
- GPA min 3.00 or equivalent.
- Proficient in English & exhibits high potential in leadership and management.
- Has strong business acumen; excellent in analytics and numbers.
- Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to undergo program rotation & placement outside of Jakarta.
Expected join date: October 2023.
For more than 110 years, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty.
We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires.
We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:29th Aug 2023, 6:00 pm