The Operations Trainee program is a one year program that aims to develop future operations leaders in Zalora. We target to give you the widest possible exposure, from day to day operations “on the floor” to being part of project teams solving our biggest operations challenges.
The program is rotation based, covering Warehouse and Distribution, location based in Bekasi & South Jakarta.
You will experience to giving strategic advice directly to Fulfillment Associate Director. We are confident when we say that this program is the best start for fresh graduates that want challenges, personal growth and being part of building e-commerce history!
What You Will Do
- Learn and contribute as much as possible!
- Support day-to-day operations and run improvement initiatives in Warehouse and Distribution.
- Drive and / or being part of project teams addressing most critical Operations issues.
- Work harder than everyone else in the company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The best students from top ranked universities in Indonesia and internationally. As long as you are smart and hungry, we have no restrictions on field of study.
- You want to get your hands dirty and work hard to achieve great results.
- You have a keen interest in the field of operations and ecommerce.
- You genuinely love to solve problems, have excellent analytical skills and you are able to communicate complex problems / solutions efficiently.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is a must.
- You are top motivated with a dynamic personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment.
- You speak native Bahasa and fluent English.
- You are excited to work in a multicultural and high pace environment.
- You share our vision to build Zalora as the number 1 fashion ecommerce in Indonesia and across South East Asia!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm