We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are hiring a Graduate Trainee – Finance to be part of our Graduate Trainee Program 2021.
This will be a 1-year program that creates an opportunity for budding talents to be groomed into future key pillars of the team. You will experience a tailor-made learning development journey and be fast-tracked towards managerial roles as early as within 3 or 4 years of your career with us.
Learn various aspects of financial roles in the industry: business model, accounting, financial operation, financial planning, analysis, tax, royalty, internal control, etc.
What You Will Do
- Gain 360 exposure to finance management.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the division.
- Coordinate with all UMI’s multi label in term of finance, tax and bookkeeping.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance and Accounting.
- Undergraduate with less than a year after graduated or last semester in University.
- Music lover!
- Possess good analytical skills, problem solving, team player, entrepreneurship.
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm