We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are hiring a Graduate Trainee – eCommerce to be part of our Graduate Trainee Program 2021.
This will be a 1-year program that creates an opportunity for budding talents to be groomed into future key pillars of the team. You will experience a tailor-made learning development journey and be fast-tracked towards managerial roles as early as within 3 or 4 years of your career with us.
Responsible for all eCommerce activities such as managing the day-to-day platform activities, analyze online customer behavior, and oversee onsite performance and optimization, ensuring the latest content and features according to local campaigns and global product launches.
What You Will Do
- Track and analyze data from websites, search engines and digital marketing campaigns and report sales performance.
- Identify and develop online marketing opportunities.
- Work closely with e-commerce vendor and stores ensuring smooth operational from order to delivery.
- Update e-commerce content according to latest updates on trends, stocks, pricing and promotional cycles.
- Develop promotional campaign for UM Indonesia e-commerce related activities.
- Work closely with manufacturers in producing items for UM Indonesia e-commerce stores.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Undergraduate with less than a year after graduated or last semester in University.
- Music lover!
- Curiosity, passion for all things digital.
- Possess good analytical skills, problem solving, team player, entrepreneurship.
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm