What You Will Do
- Creating creative asset related to Nakama Experience.
- Create and produce poster, video and any creative request in regard to People Experience related project.
- Help to produce new creative ideas for People Experience projects in relations to internal branding, campaign, town hall, etc.
- Formulate creative communication strategy through creative asset for effective message delivery to Nakama.
- Handling town hall request.
- Run the initial meeting to respected town hall PIC and create a list for Newkama, tenure, birthday, and other requested info for each town hall.
- Run a relevant survey for the town hall.
- Manage and collaborate with respected town hall PIC for end-to-end town hall process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in editing and vector graphic software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficiency in creative video creator and editing software such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- A strong portfolio of digital imaging and other graphic elements.
- Creative thinking - able to see and identify problems clearly and give out-of-the-box solution.
- Having good knowledge of human resource practice is a plus.
- Good written English skills.
- Having high-sense of empathy.
- Comfortable working both in team and individually.
- Proficiency in content writing is highly desirable.
- Minimum 6 months of internship period (5 days/week, 8 hours/day).
Closed 19 hours ago
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Journalism
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm