At Tokopedia, we’re obsessed with technology, sales and business strategy, so we spend our time creating strategic partnerships and working with some of the most exciting parties and brands. We are seeking Merchant Development who will be responsible for negotiating and leading high-impact strategic partnerships. These partnerships will range from unlocking significant growth and engagement, to helping Tokopedia scale as a business and to extending Tokopedia product capabilities.
What you will do
- Responsible for Mitra Toppers
- Merchant retention
- Acquitting potential seller
- Arranging event gathering
- Conducting FGD session for merchants
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student from reputable university (any major)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical thinking, critical thinking & growth mindset
- Able to work individually and in team, communicative.
- Strive for achieving target
- Be able to work full time Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 18.00
- Minimum 3 months of internship period
- Able to start as soon as possible
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:17th May 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.