Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign? Have a lot of creative design ideas, ready to be transformed into graphics? Yes, you’re the one we are looking for! We need you to create a strong visual identity for Tokopedia’s website.
What you will do
- Enhance the visual identity the Tokopedia website.
- Create advertisements banners for Tokopedia to be displayed online and offline.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- Strong computer skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Should know how to use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Graphic design education is a plus.
- Confidence to present and explain ideas.
- Writing skill (advertorials, catalogs, media releases, new articles).
- Great sense of urgency.
- Min. 3 months of internship programs.
- Job Type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:19th June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.