What You Will Do
- Design key visuals and layouting (banners, flyers, etc.) for Tokopedia’s promotion and campaign material.
- Think creatively and ideate innovative design concepts, layout, and images with time constraints.
- Liaise with marketing team to prepare all the design materials for Tokopedia's campaign and promotion.
- Facilitate all design-related works at Tokopedia.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last semester undergraduate student majoring in Visual Communication Design, Graphic Design, Creative Multimedia or equivalent (Preferably fresh graduate).
- High Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.).
- A strong portfolio of digital imaging and other graphic elements.
- A keen eye for details and aesthetics.
- Communicative and enjoys working in teams.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Able to work full time on Monday-Friday.
- Able to work for a minimum of 3-6 months of Internship (5 days per week, 9 hours/day).
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm