What you will do
- Assisting in all of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program design, execution, and communication;
- Monitoring Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program execution from the partner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students or fresh graduate, preferably from Social Sciences background (Social Welfare, Communication, or other);
- Have several experiences in social activities or community development;
- Have an extensive network with social organizations (GO/NGO);
- Well organized, team player and pay great attention to detail;
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills;
- Confident in English, both written and verbally;
- Committed to joining the internship 3 months from June 10, 2019;
- Able to work full time from Monday to Friday.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm