What You Will Do
- Write product-related copy for the web, including product titles, detailed descriptions, and enhanced product information.
- Improve the quality of product information across our e-commerce experience to aid our customers with their purchasing decisions.
- Ensure brand consistency with compelling written content that strengthens and maintains our brand's voice and tone across the e-commerce platform.
- Assess own work as well as incorporate revisions; execute all corrections from team and review for brand guidelines and editorial quality assurance.
- Create and maintain effective communications material.
- Adhere to stringent deadlines to ensure smooth flow of projects; manage time and multiple projects efficiently to contribute to team goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work independently as well as teamwork with partners.
- Excellent English writing & speaking skill preferred.
- Having interest (and good taste) in art is a nice addition.
- Consistently challenges oneself for breakthrough thinking.
- Strives to deliver superior work within a timeframe.
- Uses the systems and networks within the organization to leverage the existing knowledge base.
- Great attention to details.
- Available for 3 months internship period (5 days per week, 9 hours/day).
Closed 10 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm