The Consumer Insights & Analytics team is part of our broader Customer Excellence team.
As an intern within the Consumer Insights & Analytics team, you will have the opportunity to learn how to execute research, work in close partnership with other teams, and get exposure to what working life is like.
What You Will Do
- Help prepare research instruments needed for study, i.e.: questionnaire, stimulus, etc.
- Work with internal and/or external teams to ensure seamless data collection and achieving target of minimum respondents.
- Manage day-to-day operations during data collection period, including but not limited to providing daily achievement tally, providing weekly progress report, etc.
- Descriptive analysis for the data being collected.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student and/or fresh graduate in Management, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology.
- Ability to build and maintain good communication with internal and external.
- Strong interest in research. Experience in the area would be a plus.
- Good in Excel would be a plus.
- Fast learner and high attention to detail.
Tokopedia which is owned by PT Tokopedia, is an internet company that allows individuals and business owners in Indonesia to open and manage their own online stores easily and for free. Tokopedia provides a better online selling experience to the sellers, so that the sellers can provide a better online shopping experience to their customers.
At Tokopedia, we believe that a marketplace is the most beautiful business model in the world, because the success of a marketplace can only be achieved by helping others to become more successful. Our services have allowed hundreds of thousands of Indonesian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to send millions of products every month to their customers throughout Indonesia.
Tokopedia is also indirectly responsible for the creation of thousands of new jobs through the growing success of our merchants, who often become a positive impact by providing job vacancies in their immediate communities. Tokopedia is the first internet company in Southeast Asia that succeeded to close US $100 million in funding from SoftBank and Sequoia Capital. SoftBank is the investor behind the success of Alibaba, while Sequoia Capital is the investor behind the success of Apple, Google, Instagram, WhatsApp, and many other successful technology companies.
We believe that we are in the process of building a world class technology company which fortunately happens to be in Indonesia.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm