In this internship role, you will have a chance to support the Physical Goods Brand Team's marketing initiatives.
This role will help to manage the project deliverables, execution, and reporting - which will need your ability to liaise with the Physical Goods business team (PGC & RMs), creative team, and our in-house marketing channel team (e.g., KOL, social media, internet marketing, offline media).
To excel in this role, you must have a fundamental knowledge of branding and marketing mix, negotiation & persuasion skills, strong project management, and an eye for trends & creativity.
What You Will Do
- Liaising with the physical goods (PG) business unit team & marketing channels team (e.g., KOL, offline media, internet marketing, social media) for channel activation needs.
- Preparing documentation as brief for creative & supervise the development of creative materials for both in-app & external channels.
- Consolidating & documenting marketing activities report (e.g., performance & airing proofs).
- Oversee the project timeline to ensure the timeliness of deliverables.
- Supporting other PG Brand marketing initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in the undergraduate program in Marketing, Advertising, Management, and Communications.
- Fundamental knowledge of brand strategy & marketing mix.
- Proven organizational experience or project management is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office or Google Sheet.
Tokopedia which is owned by PT Tokopedia, is an internet company that allows individuals and business owners in Indonesia to open and manage their own online stores easily and for free. Tokopedia provides a better online selling experience to the sellers, so that the sellers can provide a better online shopping experience to their customers.
At Tokopedia, we believe that a marketplace is the most beautiful business model in the world, because the success of a marketplace can only be achieved by helping others to become more successful. Our services have allowed hundreds of thousands of Indonesian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to send millions of products every month to their customers throughout Indonesia.
Tokopedia is also indirectly responsible for the creation of thousands of new jobs through the growing success of our merchants, who often become a positive impact by providing job vacancies in their immediate communities. Tokopedia is the first internet company in Southeast Asia that succeeded to close US $100 million in funding from SoftBank and Sequoia Capital. SoftBank is the investor behind the success of Alibaba, while Sequoia Capital is the investor behind the success of Apple, Google, Instagram, WhatsApp, and many other successful technology companies.
We believe that we are in the process of building a world class technology company which fortunately happens to be in Indonesia.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Sep 2023, 6:00 pm