Brand Strategist Intern plays a pivotal role in supporting the team's efforts to manage brand, creative, and partnership projects.
This internship offers valuable hands-on experience in various aspects of brand strategy, including campaign coordination, content creation, market research, and collaboration with cross-functional teams as well as Tokopedia’s strategic merchants.
The opportunity to be involved in strategic marketing campaigns and sharpen your business acumen since earlier of your career journey!
What You Will Do
- Collaborate and coordinate across stakeholders (creative team, channel team, etc.) for campaign execution.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics related to brand marketing efforts and create weekly insight into what to do better even greater.
- Contribute fresh ideas and innovative solutions to enhance the brand's impact.
- Gather and analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for merchants' pipeline.
- Generate reports and dashboards to present insights regarding merchants' performance.
- Assist associates in managing the merchants' needs especially related to channel strategy.
- Help in the execution and tracking process of brand marketing campaigns and initiatives (compile the feedback, minutes of meetings, submit the assets and materials, request any marketing inventory slots).
- Bring creative and fresh ideas to merchants' partners which helps their business growth.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Marketing/Entrepreneurship or a related field.
- Excellent stakeholder management and good project management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- High self-driven and eager to learn new things.
- Creative, collaborative, structured, and good at analytics.
- Strong communication and writing skills in both Bahasa Indonesia & English.
- Possess a good attitude to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
Tokopedia which is owned by PT Tokopedia, is an internet company that allows individuals and business owners in Indonesia to open and manage their own online stores easily and for free. Tokopedia provides a better online selling experience to the sellers, so that the sellers can provide a better online shopping experience to their customers.
At Tokopedia, we believe that a marketplace is the most beautiful business model in the world, because the success of a marketplace can only be achieved by helping others to become more successful. Our services have allowed hundreds of thousands of Indonesian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to send millions of products every month to their customers throughout Indonesia.
Tokopedia is also indirectly responsible for the creation of thousands of new jobs through the growing success of our merchants, who often become a positive impact by providing job vacancies in their immediate communities. Tokopedia is the first internet company in Southeast Asia that succeeded to close US $100 million in funding from SoftBank and Sequoia Capital. SoftBank is the investor behind the success of Alibaba, while Sequoia Capital is the investor behind the success of Apple, Google, Instagram, WhatsApp, and many other successful technology companies.
We believe that we are in the process of building a world class technology company which fortunately happens to be in Indonesia.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2023, 6:00 pm