Intern-Accounting Services is responsible to assist Associate/Executive level providing robust financial administration services for external clients’ to ensure external clients’ financial operations are managed efficiently, fully compliant with both local and international standards, and their financial reporting is transparent, up-to-date, and accurate.
What You Will Do
- Assist associate/executive level to process account and incoming payment in compliance with financial policies and procedures of external clients’
- Assist associate/executive level to perform daily external clients’ financial transaction including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording.
- Liaise with client to in obtaining document needed to perform accounting procedures
- Assist associate/executive level to perform daily work with high complexity, including data entry, bookkeeping, assisting external clients’ payment activities, etc.
- On-site client assistance to perform data entry, bookkeeping and document validation
- Coordinate with related parties to ensure optimal services quality to clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student of Bachelor Degree program from Accounting Major
- Fresh graduate with student organizations experiences are welcome to apply
- Have good knowledge of international accounting standard (IFRS) and local accounting standard (PSAK) will be an advantage
- Able to operate Accounting System (e.g. Myob, Accpac, Oracle NetSuite, Navision, SAP, Peoplesoft) will be advantage
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and under minimum supervision
- Have excellent communication skill both in English & Bahasa (Written & Spoken)
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm