What You Will Do
- Assist with the day-to-day operational needs of the marketing department.
- Assist to research on local market trends and culture; viral contents, latest celebrity updates and trending news.
- Assist in branding execution and marketing plans to support overall product development.
- Assist in content generation/growth opportunity reports.
- Assist in communication and collaboration with local KOLs, social media and other digital channels to develop online community reputation and brand awareness.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. Recent graduates with a bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications will be considered.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work full time.
- Familiarity with latest local trend and social media influencers.
- Eager to learn skills across a variety of marketing specialties.
- Excellent written and communication skill.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment and ability to work independently and proactively.
- Prior experience in marketing, communication or operation role is preferable.
Closed 9 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:16th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm