The e-Commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-Commerce experience to our users. Our product engineering team is responsible for building an e-Commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us as we drive the future of e-Commerce here at TikTok.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2023.
Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Turn your ambitions into reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with process documentation, project management, program coordination, on matters such as onboarding, employee engagement, employee development, office affairs, event management etc.
- Understanding the company HR policies and providing support and answers to employees' queries. - Providing data analysis support on people-related matters.
- Improving employee experience by organizing and promoting culture-related activities.
- Researching various HR topics and industry-leading practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/master in Human Resources, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Communications, or a business-related degree.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Eye for detail; proactive and willing to take on challenges.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft office tools/programs.
- Previous work experience or internships in related fields is a plus.
- Good communication skills, systematic thinking, attention to detail.
- Responsible and positive work attitude with good abilities to deal with challenging tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates can apply for a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to TikTok and its affiliates' jobs globally.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis - we encourage you to apply early.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative.
We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes.
Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility.
Join us and make an impact happen with a career at TikTok.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace.
At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2023, 6:00 pm