What You Will Do
- Making press kits and news about tiket.com.
- Monitor and compile every news media coverage and help to generate weekly media reports.
- Assist press conferences, both offline and virtual and other media interviews.
- Establish media partnerships and other forms of cooperation with the media.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with media & the influencer as our Key Opinion Leader (KOL).
- Assist the communication with government.
- Explore the information of government events.
- Making press kits and news regarding collaboration with government.
- Assist government relations projects, both offline and virtual.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with the government stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students of communications, international relations, or related studies
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good writing skills, knowledge of current trends in mass media & new media.
- Creative, willing to explore possibilities of collaboration with the media and influencers.
- High interest in social issues.
- Able to do remote-working jobs, especially to communicate effectively through a written communication channel.
Desired length of employment: 6 months.
We think you also hate when travel app is giving you a headache, right?
A slight misinformation can ruin the trip.
That is exactly what we are tackling as t-fam! Making sure that our 17+ million users have the best experience in crafting their own adventure.
As we are striving to be the most loved Online Travel Agent (OTA) & lifestyle app, we invest in continuous innovation to simplify and revolutionize tourism using the technology that we build for more than 17 million of our growing users globally.
We are the go-to online marketplace for products and services that covers flight, hotel, car rental, event and attractions, train, and airport transfer bookings. In 2019, we were announced as the fastest growing Online Travel Agent (OTA) in the world by SABRE.
Globally, we are currently partnering with 85 airlines, more than 2.7 million hotel inventories (including 400+ exclusives across Hotels, Villas & Apartments), and more than 10,000 things to do (attractions, tours, etc.) and events.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm