What You Will Do
- Handle price adjustment platform improvement (Kuber platform) on the features and UI product development.
- Understand the current problems and pain points associated with the price adjustment platform
- Collaborate with our tech and design teams to identify improvement points.
- Translate gathered insights into actionable product requirements (PRDs).
- Liaise with the development team to address any questions or issues that may arise during the implementation phase, ensuring that the end product meets the defined requirements.
- Participate in stakeholder management process by communicating progress updates, gather feedback, and build relationships with key stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student majoring in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- Having Data Analysis and SQL skills.
- Passionate about the Product Management field.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Have a Data-Driven and Growth mindset.
- Proficient in English.
- Tech-savvy who loves to stay on top of industry trends.
- Self-starter who doesn't hesitate to proactively approach in order to learn fast.
We think you also hate when travel app is giving you a headache, right?
A slight misinformation can ruin the trip.
That is exactly what we are tackling as t-fam! Making sure that our 17+ million users have the best experience in crafting their own adventure.
As we are striving to be the most loved Online Travel Agent (OTA) & lifestyle app, we invest in continuous innovation to simplify and revolutionize tourism using the technology that we build for more than 17 million of our growing users globally.
We are the go-to online marketplace for products and services that covers flight, hotel, car rental, event and attractions, train, and airport transfer bookings. In 2019, we were announced as the fastest growing Online Travel Agent (OTA) in the world by SABRE.
Globally, we are currently partnering with 85 airlines, more than 2.7 million hotel inventories (including 400+ exclusives across Hotels, Villas & Apartments), and more than 10,000 things to do (attractions, tours, etc.) and events.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm