What You Will Do
- Engage and maintain relationships with key business partners.
- Coordinate with the internal teams of tiket.com (product, customer service, marketing, finance, etc.) in implementing new products or features.
- Assist partnership managers in developing proposals and inspecting commercial offerings.
- Generate periodic reports of partnership programs, analyze historical data, and provide recommendations.
- Research various partnership opportunities for business development purposes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or students with no class in a relevant field such as Communications, Marketing, or Business.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. This is important to ensure that you can effectively communicate with team members and customers.
- Having marketing, partnership, and business development experience will be a plus.
- Able to analyze market trends, business metrics, and other data to identify opportunities for growth and development.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members, clients, and external partners. This includes strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as active listening skills.
Desired length of employment: 6 months.
We think you also hate when travel app is giving you a headache, right?
A slight misinformation can ruin the trip.
That is exactly what we are tackling as t-fam! Making sure that our 17+ million users have the best experience in crafting their own adventure.
As we are striving to be the most loved Online Travel Agent (OTA) & lifestyle app, we invest in continuous innovation to simplify and revolutionize tourism using the technology that we build for more than 17 million of our growing users globally.
We are the go-to online marketplace for products and services that covers flight, hotel, car rental, event and attractions, train, and airport transfer bookings. In 2019, we were announced as the fastest growing Online Travel Agent (OTA) in the world by SABRE.
Globally, we are currently partnering with 85 airlines, more than 2.7 million hotel inventories (including 400+ exclusives across Hotels, Villas & Apartments), and more than 10,000 things to do (attractions, tours, etc.) and events.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm