What You Will Do
- Supporting to create visual assets in the various channels of brand marketing channels from promo banner to social media.
- Collaborate with the vertical lead and other designers to develop design.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadlines.
- Receive feedback from the leader and other designers and make necessary changes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be proficient using Adobe Creative Suite to create high quality work that meets the needs of the client while maintaining professional standards.
- Have knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented.
- Quick Learner and Efficient and team player.
We think you also hate when travel app is giving you a headache, right?
A slight misinformation can ruin the trip.
That is exactly what we are tackling as t-fam! Making sure that our 17+ million users have the best experience in crafting their own adventure.
As we are striving to be the most loved Online Travel Agent (OTA) & lifestyle app, we invest in continuous innovation to simplify and revolutionize tourism using the technology that we build for more than 17 million of our growing users globally.
We are the go-to online marketplace for products and services that covers flight, hotel, car rental, event and attractions, train, and airport transfer bookings. In 2019, we were announced as the fastest growing Online Travel Agent (OTA) in the world by SABRE.
Globally, we are currently partnering with 85 airlines, more than 2.7 million hotel inventories (including 400+ exclusives across Hotels, Villas & Apartments), and more than 10,000 things to do (attractions, tours, etc.) and events.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm