Start your career development and become Tetra Pak’s next Future Talent!
We are looking for highly motivated newly graduates to join us in 2023!
Future Talent Programme is a Trainee Programme within Tetra Pak.
We offer a permanent position from start in July 2023 at our site in Jakarta Indonesia. You will onboard an individually designed development programme for 18 months connected to a specific position and the Tetra Pak organization.
During the programme you will participate in training and job rotations throughout various parts of Tetra Pak to explore your potential and grow as a person.
As a Trainee here with us, you will get to know our entire business and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. And this is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career!
Future Talent Programme- Sales Specialists:
As our next Future Talent, you will develop your commercial skills and bring you leading knowledge in an accelerated way.
You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment. From day 1 you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. By the end of the programme, you will gain great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to become the next generation of sales specialists or account managers and leaders in our industry.
You will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia and reporting to the Key Account Director.
As our Future Talent Programme- Sales Specialist you will learn about:
- Support Sales/Account team for Customer Management/Account Management activities in the market as delegated to help achieve the overall sales target.
- Maintain close relationships with customers in person, by telephone and by mail and ensure the customer needs are met.
- Help to prepare and deliver the presentation internally and to external customers to sell Tetra Pak products and technical solutions.
- Prepare proposals and detailed costing and prepare quotes.
- Work closely with Engineering department to support the project implementation successfully.
- Work closely with the Service and Sales team to help to improve customer service.
- Support customer issue resolution, ensure complaints are followed up and that satisfactory solutions are obtained for both the customer and the company.
- Maintain agreed and adequate customer data.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have finished or are about to finish your Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering / Food Technology, Business Economics or similar.
- Willingness to travel as part of an international company.
- Strong focus on quality, you are structured and precise.
- Demonstration of customer focus and strive for customer satisfaction.
- Maturity and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network.
- Ability to collaborate easily with others across boundaries & levels. It is important that you are comfortable working on your own in an independent way.
- True team player attitude with good communication skills.
- Experience from studies or work abroad is considered a merit, specifically in the food industry process.
- Fluent language proficiency in English (both written and verbal).
This job posting expires on 30/04/2023
We Offer You:
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results.
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet.
By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2023, 6:00 pm