What You Will Do
The intern will assist in supporting People & Organization projects and related operational daily tasks.
Details of works, including but not limited to support below activities:
- Involved and support to the administrative processes in the assigned projects.
- Organize all the documentation and maintain the data to be updated.
- Organize the meeting arrangement and manage the correspondence related to the project meeting.
- Able to do some research and data analyst (if needed) related to the assigned project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Active students from related major (must provide the proposal letter or reference letter from the respective University).
- Able to do full time internship.
- Able to do min.3 months internship.
- English and Bahasa Indonesia proficiencies.
- Computer literacies.
- Have experience as HR intern will be preferred.
- Have basic knowledge of labor law and HR general policies would be an advantage.
- Willing to be located in Puloma's area - Eastern Jakarta.
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare.
From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with the purpose of adding real value for customers.
By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform everyday life for billions of people.
Siemens also owns a majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, a globally leading medical technology provider shaping the future of healthcare.
In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Human Resources
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm