What You Will Do
Internship student (6 months) in IT Application team.
To be involved and support on application topics - Robotic Process Automation (Using UiPath), ASP NET applications (using Visual Studio), and SQL Server.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Active students from related major (must provide the proposal letter or reference letter from the respective University).
- Able to do full-time internship for 3-6 months.
- Good in English proficiencies, verbal and written.
- Able to work in a diverse environment and have an open mindset.
- Proactive and has good interpersonal skills.
- Computer and internet literacies.
- Willing to be located in Puloma's area - Eastern Jakarta.
What we provide:
- Attractive pocket money.
- Opportunity to learn and gain knowledge in a multicultural environment.
- Collaborative working within team and organization.
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare.
From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with the purpose of adding real value for customers.
By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform everyday life for billions of people.
Siemens also owns a majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, a globally leading medical technology provider shaping the future of healthcare.
In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm