The primary focus of this role is to support the Siemens Environmental, Health & Safety Department in the development of the management systems and technical functions.
What You Will Do
This may include but not be limited to the following:
- Work with related EHS representatives to drive process and practice improvements.
- Learn the basic processes for the operations to provide effective support.
- Assist with the development and implementation of various existing and new strategies including programs, processes.
- Assist in reviewing and updating existing EHS materials delivered internally within the organization.
- Assist in documenting business processes utilized to manage EHS within the organization.
- Other technical and general duties as required and requested in support of the site EHS department.
Required Skills and Abilities
Experience Level: Student - Not Yet Graduated.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm