Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesian team as HR Intern who will be responsible to HR admin simplification, meeting scheduler, and other HR elements.
What You Will Do
- You will assist to schedule meetings (i.e., training, socialization, workshop) including logistic preparation.
- You will assist the end-to-end recruitment process such as sourcing, prescreen interview, interview and medical checkup arrangement, and onboarding process.
- You will support HR admin tasks, including but not limited to:
- Medical claims administrator (reimbursement procedures).
- Making summary / consolidating report.
- Document distribution.
- Create minute key meetings.
- You will support to draft and translate HR SOP & Manual and drafting HR announcement (Occasionally).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree at a reputable university (preferably majoring in Psychology/ Management/ Business Administration/ Communication).
- Able to commit for internship for at least 6 months.
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken.
- You are tech-savvy and familiar with operating application tools.
- Expert level in MS Office (Excel, PPT & Word) and intermediate level in design.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Management,...
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2022, 6:00 pm