What You Will Do
- Participate in the recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals.
- Coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities and assessing.
- General administration duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Freshly graduated from Psychology or related majors (Final semester students with no classes to attend are welcome to apply).
- Energetic and fast learner.
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, comfortable to write and speak English as daily conversation.
- Available for at least 3 months.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling, Recruitment
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm