The SeaMoney team enables and drives innovation by providing a range of financial products and services, including its mobile wallet, ShopeePay, to both individuals and SMEs. Its mission is to better the lives of individuals and businesses in the region with financial services through technology.
SeaMoney is a part of Sea Limited, a leading global consumer internet company.
In addition to SeaMoney, Sea’s other core businesses include leading e-commerce platform, Shopee and digital entertainment arm, Garena.
What You Will Do
- Assist in high-impact projects that focus on acquisition & transaction projects.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders for end-to-end implementation of marketing campaigns launch.
- Review and analyze all key marketing metrics on a regular basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to do 6 months internship and willing to do WFO in Jakarta Office.
- Have previous marketing internship experience in e-commerce platforms would be a plus.
- Final year students with no offline classes, recently graduated or candidates with 0 - 1 year of working experience are welcome to apply.
- Excellent command of English and have up-to-date understanding of SeaBank products as well as digital bank market developments.
- Fast learner and hands-on executer with a positive attitude.
- Creative, Proficient in Excel and analytical.
SeaMoney is a leading digital payment and financial services provider in Southeast Asia.
SeaMoney is a part of Sea Group, a leading global consumer internet company. SeaMoney’s mission is to better the lives of individuals and businesses in our region with financial services through technology.
SeaMoney’s offerings include mobile wallet services, payment processing, credit offerings, and related digital financial services and products. These are available in seven markets across Southeast Asia and Taiwan under various brands, including ShopeePay, SPayLater, and other brands.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm