What You Will Do
- Support administrative of Regulatory, Quality and SHE (RQS) department.
- Helping the CDAKB process as per requirement.
- Maintain the data of labelling process.
- Do the translation of the revised/updated version of method sheet in timely manner, also monitor all the translation of method sheet as per regulation.
- Check the Bahasa and English version.
- Update the database and status in regular basis.
- Update the method sheet in line with the update from global.
- Follow up the sample of printing from vendor in timeline and professional manner.
- Liaise with the respective marketing team and regulatory for the approval of the translation.
- Liaise and coordinate with procurement for printing.
- Liaise with DIA Quality Officer on matters relating with the quality management system.
- Perform other task related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacies or Apothecary on 6th grade/semester or upper with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Ability to multitask.
- Willing to commit to the intern position for 3 (three) months, with the possibility of a longer internship available.
Closing in 4 days
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm