A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy.
You’ll focus on recording and analyzing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
What You Will Do
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma degree from Finance/ Tax (Fiscal Administration) with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred - Diploma - Administrative Science, Diploma - Accounting.
- Attention to details.
- Had organizational experience.
- Able to start internship at the soonest for 6 months period.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm