A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Projects and Change Management team helps PwC deliver sustainable change by getting people to accept, adopt, and drive change. We drive, develop, and communicate plans that enables our people to execute and embrace lasting transformation by empowering them to change their behavior focusing on critical things that drive successful results.
What You Will Do
As HC Transformation intern staff, you are expected to assist and work together for implementation of transformation project, such as:
- Corporate communication - Supporting the team in developing creative communication strategy and tools for campaigning several projects in HC Transformation.
- Wellness - Support the day-to-day activities in the Wellness area (i.e., liaise and coordinate with a vendor to arrange the contract and payment, prepare monthly reporting for in-house counselling usage, create proposal for wellness seminar/events and liaise with related vendor).
- Culture Projects - Manage culture projects at the firm wide level, in collaboration with other HC pillars / committee (i.e., work with team in handling various culture project, manage project timeline and resources as required and lead (as necessary) certain part of the project).
- HC Transformation day to day - Manage and update HC Transformation report.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Communication/Design background.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Client service oriented, self-motivated, detail oriented.
- Able to work independently as well as in team.
- Strong project management skill.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills (MS Office 2007 of Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Familiar with social media tools, designing tools (proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc. is a plus).
- Have a previous portfolio in design.
- Excellent English, both speaking and writing.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm