Philips is a one of the world’s leading healthtech companies; we are continuously improving quality of people’s lives through innovative developments across the Healthtech industry. Philips ASEAN Pacific procurement team is currently recruiting for an intern to contribute to some of the procurement operational and strategic initiatives.
You will be part of a dynamic pan regional procurement team working across three markets (ASEAN Pacific, Japan and India). You will also have the opportunity to work with cross-functional business teams at various levels of the organization.
Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity. This internship allows you to apply academic theory to actual workplace situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation.
Selected candidate will work and report to Head of Procurement and will be expected to engage with multiple business leaders within the three markets.
What You Will Do
- Identifies, participates or leads in procurement /improvement projects /initiatives.
- Performs operational and tactical sourcing activities.
- Liaises and coordinates the Supplier Innovation Initiatives.
- Coordination with supplier quality teams for supplier Quality Management System qualification and Product Risk Assessment.
- Assists in running Daily Management meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or a master degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Business Admin or equivalent.
- Willing to learn, proactive and problem-solving attitude is required.
- Prior procurement or supply chain related internship experience will be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural & team-based environment.
- Strong communications & inter-personal skills.
- Good Excel & PowerPoint skills are required.
- Available from January to June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm