Philips Commercial Management Trainee Program creates pipeline of future leaders in the Commercial area who will have both the field expertise and management strategic thinking to foresee mid and long-term objective of the organization.
The commercial areas within Philips Indonesia Personal Health ranges from, Sales Management, Marketing to Trade Shopper Marketing. Management Trainees will go through rotation of assignments in the above mentioned commercial areas for the period of 2 years, carrying specific project to accomplish during the assignments. Successful graduates of the program will drive the initiatives to contribute drive results within the organization.
What you will do
- Meaningful assignments in different sales roles, which cover different products/ regions/ customers in Indonesia. The working positions will be in the area of Sales (Traditional and Modern Trade), TSM, and Marketing.
- Collaborate closely with internal colleagues and stakeholders, ranging from Regional Sales Managers, Sales Development Lead, Marketing Managers, Trade Shopper Marketing, as well as Supply Chain, Consumer Care and Finance
- Closely work with external partners, such as distributors, stores, promoters and customers to understand their needs and accordingly initiate project to improve performance.
- Build strong and professional relationship with local distributors and stores to boost sales.
- Ensure compliance and educate relevant stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We would only consider fresh bachelor/master graduates, major in Business, Economics and commercial related subjects are preferred.
- Passionate in commercial career (Sales, TSM, Marketing), willing to take challenge roles and work under pressure
- Willing to travel
- Open to relocation within Indonesia
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, good team player
- Fluent in English
Why should you join Philips? Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2018, 6:00 pm