We’re looking for a Legal Intern to support the activity under our legal department function. We’re a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will do
- In charge of all the department’s administrative matters
- Create first draft of contract for the supervisor to review
- Making sure the contract end to end process is done correctly
- Help prepare for OLX employees internal training
Required Skills and Abilities
- Active university student, with Law major
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Can do multiple tasks and able to meet the deadline as requested
- Available for a minimum 3 months internship program.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm