Mubadala Petroleum Fresh Graduate Internship Program is an excellent way to gain exposure in international Oil and Gas Company and as an opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and competencies with the real working experience.
The program is for Fresh Graduate and will start in the beginning of 2022 up to 31 December 2022.
What You Will Do
Provides support for Commercial activities, including:
- Daily update for Onshore Receiving Facility Report, Daily Gas Quantity Composition Buyers, Gas Balance Reconciliation.
- Review the Commercial figures (i.e., Lifting, Senipah Fuel & Flare, Gas Price, Gas Balance) in the Monthly Production / Lifting Reports to SKK Migas (Quantity Accounting System Report).
- Update the Berita Acara Penyerahan (BAP) for Buyer and monitor the routing of Buyer BAP.
- Commercial administration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering Computer Science, Petroleum Engineering or other relevant majors.
- Minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) is 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh graduate, 0 up to less than 1 year of experience.
- Good communication in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written) is a must.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (excel, word and power point), understanding workflow, good communications, teamwork, details and accurate in data.
- Your success to date must demonstrate your passion in delivering work to high standards and working in a cohesive team in order to produce results.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm