Metrodata Trainee Program is a development acceleration program for university fresh graduates. You will participate in an intensive development program for 4 months that will sharpen your knowledge and skills to prepare you to become an expert in its business.
The program includes in class training, on job training, practical experience, coaching and mentoring by experienced personnel. Upon successful completion of the programs, you will become Metrodata employees with a comprehensive scale of competencies and great remuneration package (including health insurance, Jamsostek, THR, etc) and also a dynamic career challenge in the IT industry.
What You Will Do
- Helps pre-sales process: together with the sales team, assess client’s needs, identify gaps, create solutions and make effort estimation.
- Implement SAP Business One with SAP Methodology - Project preparation, Blueprint - identify business requirements and create solutions within SAP Business One. Realization - deliver proposed solution, user training, user acceptance test. Final preparation - upload opening balance. Go-Live and Support - support Clients during go-live phase.
- Helps support existing customers - Troubleshooting problems, patching errors, upgrade version, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor Degree preferably Information System / Accounting major with minimum GPA 3.00. Information Technology / Computer Science majors are also welcome to apply.
- No work experience required. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Required language(s) - English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Willing to be hired on an agreement contract for the selected and trained candidates.
- Able to work in a team with strong, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer oriented, honest and commitment.
- Willing to join the development program for 4 months.
- Having knowledge about Business Process and SAP Business One will be an advantage.
- Willing to travel and to be assigned to a project in/outside Jakarta.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information...
- Closing Date:28th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm