Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Sleekr, Talenta, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of business in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you: entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
What You Will Do
Currently we’re looking for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to help us with:
- Build and maintain test tools/frameworks that we use.
- Review system design and technical implementation, make sure its “Testability” and “Readability”.
- Work closely with engineers and product team to create an awesome solution.
- Identify flaws in system implementation, including UX, functionality, reliability and security.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion as a problem solver.
- Proactive, vigilant, responsible and collaborative.
- Fluent in automation test tools (cucumber, selenium etc).
- Understanding of release pipeline.
- Understanding of web services and REST API.
- Understanding in SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm