McMillan woods is an international network of accountants and business advisory based in London, UK, with global offices in more than 30 countries. Through its member’s multitude expertise and experience, we serve clients worldwide in audit & assurance, tax, corporate finance, M&A services and risk management. To strengthen our network in Asia Pacific region for better services, McMillan Woods Global also has an office in Indonesia as one of its partners, Rama Wendra Registered Public Accountants. For further details on McMillan Woods Global, please visit www.mcmillanwoods.com.
Our Internationally Affiliated Registered Public Accountants are now seeking outstanding professionals to join our Winning Team as:
Required Skills and Abilities
- Majoring in accounting minimum in semester 5 (have already taken subject: audit1).
- Maximum 2 subjects left being studied.
- Fluent English is preferred and computer literacy is a must.
- Posess accuracy, endurance, good interpersonal skill and self motivated.
- If you are who we are looking for, please submit a comprehensive CV, transcript, 4X6 photograph, and other supporting documents.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:25th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.