Our Graduate Associate Program focuses on developing the best talents in the market to become the future leaders of the organization with an opportunity to fast-track their career path.
The associates will have the opportunity to be trained by world-class specialists in the Insurance industry and work in the number one Insurance Broker in the world.
Associates will enhance their learning experience by combination of classroom training, on-the-job training and project assignments under the mentorship of their managers.
We are offering the opportunity to develop your career in a corporate environment and working in an international organization with the best and brightest people and colleagues who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients – and by ourselves.
If you thrive on challenges, are passionate about ideas, love solving problems and truly enjoy connecting with people, Apply Now!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree from reputable local or overseas universities, graduated from any major with min. GPA 2.80.
- Maximum 2 years working experience; Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Be a team-player and possess a positive attitude towards learning.
- Have strong work ethic and committed to building enduring, client focused relationships, goal oriented.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English in both oral and written.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm