What you will do
- Learn, measure and comply with LQE standards relevant to the department.
- Learn the roles within all position within each F&B position.
- Describe the F&B operations with all its challenges.
- Learn and understand the financial overview and challenges of the department.
- Learn and understand relevant Safe and Sound guidelines.
- Plan proactively.
- Learn resources available on shift.
- Learn labour cost forecast.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree holder in hospitality management.
- Proven experience in the luxury hospitality or service industry is required.
- Excellent leadership, strategic planning, proactive communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Possess a friendly, energized and outgoing personality.
- Excellent administration and planning skills.
- Proactive, customer-oriented, flexible and creative.
- Effectively communicate vision and purpose for the division.
- Result-driven, sound business acumen.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.