What You Will Do
- IT Asset administration (Add, update, delete Asset information).
- Support users through a Helpdesk system.
- Provide support for all computers, printers, scanners and other peripherals as required.
- Installing miscellaneous software as required.
- Hardware troubleshooting and replacement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in information technology or college student - last semester are welcome.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and windows.
- Able to operate Microsoft Office application.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new things.
Closed 12 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm