What You Will Do
- Conduct research and analysis to identify potential strategic partners in the industry.
- Assist in developing and implementing partnership strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for project coordination.
- Assist in drafting proposals, presentations, and other materials to support partnership efforts.
- Support the negotiation and execution of partnership agreements.
- Conduct regular partnership performance reviews to evaluate progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist in managing relationships with strategic partners, ensuring timely and effective communication and follow-up.
- Track and report on partnership metrics and key performance indicators.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to inform partnership strategies and plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student or bachelor's degree preferably from Marketing or Public Relation major.
- Active and communicative personality.
- Creativity is encouraged throughout the internship duration.
- Able to speak English and Bahasa.
- Willing to work on site.
Kanmo Group was formed in 2005 as a subsidiary of the K. Aloomall Group focusing on retail distribution in Indonesia and the Indian sub-continent.
Brands under the Group include Mothercare, Early Learning Centre, Gingersnaps, Justice, COACH, Kate Spade, Cole Haan, Stuart Weitzman, Adidas, Wilio, Havaianas, Nespresso & Travel Gallery.
With over 16 years of operations, Kanmo Group operates nearly 200 stores in Indonesia with a market leadership position in kids and baby segment, serving tens of thousands of customers monthly. The group has since extended its retail portfolio to include brands in the fashion and accessories category, grown its distribution business and added travel retail to its growing portfolio.
In 2017, Kanmo expanded its retail presence in footwear by acquiring the sole distributorship of the global brand Havaianas and launching the concept footwear store for kids, Wilio.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2023, 6:00 pm