At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
What You Will Do
- The Graduate Development Program accelerates professional development by placing participants in key Operations roles during a 12-month program.
- Graduates will be placed in a specific role with goals and deliverables to provide hands-on experience in their area of studies and competence.
- In addition to on-the-job learning, individuals will receive technical, project management, six sigma and Lean training.
- A great opportunity to be mentored through learning process whilst being given tangible projects to develop skills.
- During each phase of assignment, the graduates will establish relationships with peers and leaders, learn the fundamentals of Henkel Adhesives Operations systems and be provided feedback from Leadership.
- Upon completion of the program, individuals will be placed in a full-time role within Henkel that best suits their personal and professional goals and matches the business needs.
- Understand the process for all technologies (HMA, WBA and Can Sealant).
- Able to provide root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Able to identify and execute continuous process improvement for SHE, Quality, Productivity and cost savings.
- Able to identify the cost savings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical).
- Extracurricular activities and some work experience are advantageous.
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills.
- Capable to solve problems on own initiative.
- Understand about Smart factory / Industry 4.0.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm