What You Will Do
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Ensuring gap between business requirement and current HashMicro's ERP system is documented in detail.
- Conceptualize and break down technical solutions/workarounds in detail based on project scope and project budget limitation.
- Ensuring solutions/workarounds meet business requirements, project scope and project budget.
- Providing coaching and guidance to project team in gathering more detailed business requirements.
- Providing coaching and guidance to project team in communicating solutions/workarounds to client.
- Staying up to date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Staying up to date on the latest features of HashMicro's ERP system from Product team.
- Working closely with internal project team, product team, and management.
- Ensuring the project team follows company policies and procedures, especially in managing the project.
- Anticipate issues and act proactively to address potential issues.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Must be able to clearly communicate to internal stakeholders: Project team, Product team, Management, etc.
- Assist Consultant in requirement gathering to client if necessary.
- Serve as a subject matter expert.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management/Information System/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in at least one programming language and database management to be able to understand and communicate effectively with the developer team.
- Experienced in handling ERP implementation projects from Requirement Gathering to Go-live phase is a plus.
- Good knowledge about Integrated ERP Concept.
- Strong understanding of business information systems, business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service and support to stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of System Analysis and Design methodology.
- Good knowledge about System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and other Method related to Software Development.
- Strong knowledge of design, development, modeling, relational Database (SQL Server) and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concept.
- Experience in some Object-Oriented languages (such as Java, PHP, .Net) will be an advantage.
- Experienced in developing and/or designing applications from scratch.
- Ability to explain technical details.
- Experienced in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office (especially Word & Excel).
- Proficient in operating Google Drive, Google Sheet, Google Docs.
- Fresh Graduates welcome to apply.
- Competitive salary, based on result-oriented personal performance review.
- Significant career growth opportunities, based on personal performance review every 6 months.
At HashMicro, we constantly innovate and grow and work with some of the best talents there is, and we continue to strive to hire the best people with various strengths and uniqueness and grow together professionally.
Let's Begin Our New Journey Together:
HashMicro's goal is to enhance business competency and analytics through cutting-edge technology. Connect with others in HashMicro who share your passions and interests and take the journey together.
As a leading ERP solution provider, we recognize the importance of enterprises’ productivity and efficiency.
An automated solution that supports businesses’ recurring tasks will encourage their greatest potential to compete in the global market. That is why, in 2015, we took the opportunity to set up a cloud-based system that automates end-to-end business operations.
We have gladly served 1750+ clients from fifteen industries with our forty finest solutions.
But we are not stopping there. We understand that each company has unique operations that make it stand out. Our clients trust us for our capability to develop a system that complies with their regular and specific regulations.
This motivates us to bring the benefits of ERP software to a greater range of industries and solutions. To keep growing is our key to positively impacting where we operate.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2023, 6:00 pm