What You Will Do
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as blogs, website copy, and email marketing.
- Work together with the SEO team to ensure a high standard of content writing for Blog articles.
- Ensure all content is relevant to our target audience, writing objectives, and branding guidelines.
- Reviewing, proofreading, and editing completed work.
- Update trends, innovations and rulings in editing, writing, and industry subjects.
- Update and sharpen team reference materials and style guides.
- Recommend new ideas around industry-related topics.
- Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams.
- Always aim for readability and precise delivery of the idea and message.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Have a good sense of content awareness with the perfect blend of creative and technical skills.
- Creative and highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Having general knowledge of SEO and hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress) would be a plus.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proven record of excellent copywriting demonstrated in a portfolio.
At HashMicro, we constantly innovate and grow and work with some of the best talents there is, and we continue to strive to hire the best people with various strengths and uniqueness and grow together professionally.
Let's Begin Our New Journey Together:
HashMicro's goal is to enhance business competency and analytics through cutting-edge technology. Connect with others in HashMicro who share your passions and interests and take the journey together.
As a leading ERP solution provider, we recognize the importance of enterprises’ productivity and efficiency.
An automated solution that supports businesses’ recurring tasks will encourage their greatest potential to compete in the global market. That is why, in 2015, we took the opportunity to set up a cloud-based system that automates end-to-end business operations.
We have gladly served 1750+ clients from fifteen industries with our forty finest solutions.
But we are not stopping there. We understand that each company has unique operations that make it stand out. Our clients trust us for our capability to develop a system that complies with their regular and specific regulations.
This motivates us to bring the benefits of ERP software to a greater range of industries and solutions. To keep growing is our key to positively impacting where we operate.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2023, 6:00 pm