What You Will Do
- Track and document the progress of PR requests submitted by marketing teams to marketing administrators.
- Communicate regularly with marketing teams to gather updates and ensure PR tasks are executed timely and accurately.
- Assist in the intake and documentation of design briefs that come into the marketing department.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to ensure design briefs are comprehensive and meet project requirements.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on various projects, campaigns, and events as needed.
- Assist in research and analysis related to marketing strategies and trends.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student (with no classes) or a fresh graduate in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- Willingness to work on-site at SCBD location in South Jakarta.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm for learning and a positive attitude.
Closing Date – 04 November 2023.
About Great Giant Foods:
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standards for food processing and safety. The products are not only distributed in the local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilized. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm