What You Will Do
- Assist Auditor and IT Manager in preparation, fieldwork, and reporting audit task.
- Perform audit IT Control upon system used by audit client (such as SAP, etc.) started from understanding the mechanics, inquiry with audit client until testing the effectiveness of the control.
- Using critical thinking to analyze every anomaly found during the fieldwork.
- Perform data analytics starting from scratch (data tabulation until analysis) from data generated from system until being analyzed in excel.
- Perform various tasks as assigned according to the role in IT Audit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Entry-level, preferrable knowledge experience in IT with Java or Phyton.
- Enrolled in undergraduate degree program in IT or Computer Science or related field.
- Familiar with software development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and curiosity.
Closing Date – 19 December 2023.
About Great Giant Foods:
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standards for food processing and safety. The products are not only distributed in the local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilized. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm