What You Will Do
- Help the OD team to analyze and updating of role responsibility.
- Handling Administrative Data & Documents related to Organizational Development.
- Maintaining Organizational Structure based on Organizational needs.
- Help to support the Man Power Planning Activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree or final year student in Human Resources, Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Psychology or other relevant discipline.
- No work experience required.
- Have interest & knowledge in business & HR especially Organizational Development.
- Fluent in English (minimum working proficiency).
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standards for food processing and safety. The products are not only distributed in the local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilized. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2023, 6:00 pm