What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand design requirements and objectives.
- Create visually appealing graphics, illustrations, and marketing materials for various digital and print platforms.
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns by designing eye-catching visuals.
- Help maintain and update our brand guidelines to ensure consistency.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative design ideas.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and incorporate fresh design concepts into your work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student (with no classes) or fresh graduates in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Strong creative and artistic skills, with an eye for detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A portfolio showcasing your design work (include link or attachment).
- Willing to work from the office in SCBD, South Jakarta.
Closing Date – 03 December 2023.
About Great Giant Foods:
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standards for food processing and safety. The products are not only distributed in the local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilized. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2023, 6:00 pm