What You Will Do
- Work with Corporate Finance leadership team to learn a variety of processes and contribute to the overall department goals.
- Preparing monthly report as BI reporting (loan balance, corporate guarantee), Group Borrowing Report, Summary Club
- Deal loan balance, GGF Loan Movement report.
- Preparing quarterly financial performance for club deal bankers.
- Support preparation slide for management meeting.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum fresh graduate Finance, Accounting, or other related major.
- Strong work ethics, detailed oriented, and passion excellence.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Present ideas confidently with passion.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint Presentation.
Closing Date – 24 December 2023.
About Great Giant Foods:
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standards for food processing and safety. The products are not only distributed in the local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilized. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm