This opportunity is only for undergraduate students who are available from October - December 2019.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? We look forward to hearing from you!
Get to know the Role:
You will be joining Grab Public Affairs team in exploring project and understand our business process along with the best mentor in the field.
What you will do
Day to day activities:
- Researches on various public policy topics related to Grab Indonesia
- Supporting PA strategic projects execution, including new project piloting in Indonesia, developing tech talent in Indonesia, collaborations with Ministries, etc.
- Summarizing takeaways and next steps from external and internal stakeholders brainstorming and discussion
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student in last semester, majoring in communication studies from reputable university with GPA > 3.3
- Active in organization
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong analytical thinking and business acumen
- Proactive and able to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm